Wednesday, February 11, 2015

life lately

So far 2015 has been busy and full of fun. We celebrated the new year in Colorado...



We spent some time in Denver with Jared, Lindsay, and Matt followed by time in the mountains with my family.








We were ready to get home and back in our own beds. Also, I was ready to feel my fingers and toes on a regular basis, which is why I was super thrilled to be greeted by a broken heater. Oh and did I mention that we were getting ready to host a house full of people? Ready, set, PANIC!! Meanwhile, Luke was calmly working in the attic to figure out what the heck went wrong while we were gone. And that's why we're a good match. I take care of the drama and he solves the problem. I'm supportive like that. 


Then we spent the next two weeks with Luke's side of the family celebrating a very late Keiffer Christmas. We got to enjoy a little Lady A and the National Championship thanks to a couple of family members blessing us with their connections. And I got to pretend I was cooler than I really am. 







Ummm yeah, that last picture proves that Lindsay and I aren't the only crazy ones in our marriages. We had the best time! And then real life smacked me in the face the next day in the form of the flu. Everyone belly up to the Tamiflu bar!! This little guy was out of school for a WEEK AND A HALF! 


Thanks for nothin' flu mist. 

Life has gotten back to normal now with school, sports, and lots of long work days for Luke. We're gearing up for another big change, but that's a post for another time. I don't have time to hyperventilate today. 

Luke and I ride the emotional roller coaster that is our daughter Brooke on a daily basis. I promise I have no idea where she gets her crazy. Austin is getting too big, but moments like these remind me that I have a little bit longer before I have to admit he's a big boy. 



The day he says goodbye to Lambie will be the day you find me curled up in the fetal position crying my eyes out. 

I can't believe how fast time flies, especially since the afternoons can feel like a sweet forever! I'm so thankful I get to call these people mine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS